2019年7月6日土曜日

Ⅱー12:Different Worlds

 In my world there ate no birds singing. There are no noisy men working on the roads. No people leaving bars late at night shouting at each other. No babies crying. (p.10)

 In love stories, there is a hero and a heroine. And, the heroine of this book is a deaf girl. In her world, everything is so quiet. Her mother says to her daughter that they can choose how to be in life-happy or sad, and they should choose to be happy.  So, she never mind being deaf. Until she falls in love with a man. Who he loves lives in the hearing world, the different world from her. she wants to be usual for him, but she comes to think that they can get over the barrier bi the power of love. One day, however, she meets a girl who has been a girlfriend of him once, and she hers depressed again...
 I think that  some difficulties are unavoidable in many love stories and the reality is not the exception. I think the idea of the heroine's mother is good . Our lives are only one. So I want to be happy with the positive thinking. Even if  I were in position of her...



Margaret Johnson.(2003). Different worlds. Cambridge University: Cambridge

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've read this book, too! I think it's difficult story. The woman had a hard time, but she didn't give up. I think it's good story! Your blog is also good! I can read easily about the story!

    返信削除

Cummins, Jim

  Cummins, Jim is  professor James Patrick Cummins who is one of the world's most influential researchers in bilingualism studies. He wa...