2018年6月26日火曜日

SUROY MALL


 Do you know "SHROY MALL" witch is located in Nagamine district of Kumamoto? There are various shops gathered there.  For example, seria,halloday, and some restaurants. Doring this week, I went shopping there.








What I want to recommend is "sirokimuchinoso". You can make delicious kimuchi by using it!
If you love korean food and kimuchi, you also like it.










 ”SUROYMALL” is not far from Kumamoto Prefectural University.  Please visit there and enjoy when you have a time.  If I complain anything, I want a bookstore there.📚

10 件のコメント:

  1. Sometimes I go to Seria when I can't find goods I want at 'the DAISO'.
    I want to try the instant seasoning.

    返信削除
  2. I have never visited "SUROYMALL".
    I want to go there.

    返信削除
  3. I love Korean food! I'll try it!

    返信削除
  4. I have been there once.
    There were a lot of shops!

    返信削除
  5. I have been there.
    There are delicious foods.

    返信削除
  6. I often go "SUROYMALL".It is very convenient!

    返信削除
  7. I'll try to make kimuchi with "sirokimuchinoso".

    返信削除
  8. I love the yskiniku shop near there

    返信削除

Cummins, Jim

  Cummins, Jim is  professor James Patrick Cummins who is one of the world's most influential researchers in bilingualism studies. He wa...