2018年7月23日月曜日

Zack's Alligator
When Bridget the alligator arrives in the mail. she's only the size of a key chain. But after Zack soaks her in water, she grows into a real live alligator!




 Is the alligator cute creature like her?  Yes, of course, I think alligators are a little pretty.
But, the hero alligator, Bridget made me want to make friends with her.  She was a little childish, and this is why she looked so cute.  Oh... I want her.  If she want water( to be biger), I may give her!  This alligator can get bigger by pouring water over herself.  This is so amazing!
 By the way, if you could get a animal which become bigger by water,  what animal would you select? Because it is a big opportunity, animals which I seldome can keep is so good!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Cummins, Jim

  Cummins, Jim is  professor James Patrick Cummins who is one of the world's most influential researchers in bilingualism studies. He wa...