2018年6月5日火曜日

Hello, everyone.  During this week, I wonder some one may have  watched "Jubtune" on TV.  I also saw it with my family.  How many often do yo do to a gust?  The TV program decided what is the most delicious fodd in gust through g a battle between a gust and some first-class chefs. They were severe foe a gust staff. Only two food got perfect point. One of them is tige.


 tokusei honkaku tokusei tige in gust


Please look at this picture. This is the tige.

Q:What is the another food?

A:The answer is this.











 By the way, I have been wanted to eat yakiniku for a log day.

If I can go to my favorite yakiniku restaurant some day, I will introduce it to you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Cummins, Jim

  Cummins, Jim is  professor James Patrick Cummins who is one of the world's most influential researchers in bilingualism studies. He wa...