2018年10月25日木曜日

BR 1-03: The Best Part

  It's a shame you have to be the little dog" (p.6)

 Generally, many people want to play an important role when they have to be a actor. Angie also wants a main part when the first play of her cass is decided to "The Wizard of Oz" .  She wants to play the part of Dorothy, and she waits the time....  Then, when her teachter asks students who wants to beBut Dorothy, she puts her hand up for the part. However her teacher didn't see her.  As soon as she is disappointed, the teacher announces that there are one main partt left!!  Angie's hand rises up. It is the dog part.... There are a few laughs in the classroom.

 
 Is it a shameful thing to be a dog as a role?  I like dogs very much, however, when it comes to being a dog, I hesitate a little. What can I do as the role of a dog?  " I can't  be a dog." I thought so before I knew the action which Angie did.  At first, she thought she was reluctant to be a dog.  But she noticed that dogs can make people understand them without using any words and they can yap and growl.  She observed  a dog, and tried to become a dog perfectlly. It was the difficult and challenging work.
In this story, the hero girl, Angie was positive, even if she gets to play a role of dog. She thinks what to do and do her best.  I often encount something unwelcomed, but I can change the situation and get a big experience from it. This book made me reallize that, so I like this book.

Inserra Rose . (1999). The best part. New Zealand:  PM Library

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Cummins, Jim

  Cummins, Jim is  professor James Patrick Cummins who is one of the world's most influential researchers in bilingualism studies. He wa...