2018年7月29日日曜日

This Week

The examination is soon!   I studied with my friends this week!  The time with them is nice and priceless.  However, when it comes to studying with friends, some people may think that we can't concetrat on the studying.  I could share my ideas with my friends and had a fun studying this time.
 I reminded of  one discussion at my high school.  The issue is which is better, studying alone or studying with someone.  When I was really on the discussion, I though studying alone was better, however I don't think so now.  I can't say which is better or worse.
 However, when I study alone, I must motivate myself by watching some life of foreign university student.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Cummins, Jim

  Cummins, Jim is  professor James Patrick Cummins who is one of the world's most influential researchers in bilingualism studies. He wa...