2018年5月29日火曜日

Hi everyone, how did you spend your weekend?  I went back  to my hometown, Arao.
Today, I want to introduce my hometown.
( I didn't do something especially this week. That is why I introduce my hometown !!!)

Speaking of Arao, I imagine the Green Land, amusement park !
During the Golden week, many people
visited the Green    Land.
beautiful!
      Powerful!












  If you be hungry, please eat ”melonpan”in Fukuyama bakery.
The interior of the melonpan is fluffy and the outside is crispy.                                                                 

                                                                            


 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Cummins, Jim

  Cummins, Jim is  professor James Patrick Cummins who is one of the world's most influential researchers in bilingualism studies. He wa...